I have realized that I am NEVER going to get caught up with past events so I will just start with current events and hopefully sometime finish stuff from the past year....this will be a short one, just enough to let you know that we are alive and well. :-}
June was a busy month trying to get things organized to pack, July was busy spending lots of time with family and friends and August has been busy trying to get settled in our new home. I still cannot believe that Cheyenne is not our home anymore. I didn't think I would miss it but I really do! I miss my friends, our ward and the convenience of having everything close. It will take time to get use to everything but we will make the best of it.
Sunday, August 26, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment