Thursday, August 12, 2010

2 Weeks Old

Our little Emree is 2 weeks old! She is such a good little baby and is growing so fast. We took her to the doctor for her two week check up and the doctor was very impressed with how strong she is. She can lift her head and hold it up while she looks around, rolls onto her side when laying on her tummy and is very alert to what is going on around her (when she is awake). She is doing great with nursing and not having any problems gaining weight. Last week when we took her she was back up to her birth weight (5 pounds 11 ounces) and today she weighed in at 6 pounds 3 ounces. She is still small but I can already tell how much she is growing. She is a really good sleeper too. I usually have to wake her up in the middle of the night to feed her because I get a little too uncomfortable. The boys love her and have been great with her...so far!







2 comments:

BrandonBunch said...

She is adorable! I can't wait to see her in person!

Kristine Pratt said...

love these pics!